Monday, April 28, 2008

Look A Like Meter

OK, I admit it. I deleted the first one of Gemma because I didn't like the picture of me. How vain. But it did say that she looks 12% like me rather than 6%. Maybe I should do Maya's again. If she looks more like me maybe she will have a temper more like her Dads. That is to say NO temper rather than my ugly temper. I just hope that my girls don't have my fat legs, firey tember and do have their fathers intelect. We will just wait and see. I can say honestly that I hope they turn out a lot like their big sisters, who I am so proud of and love to death. Can't wait to see you girls in June.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you going to do a picture with Gemma? Maybe I need to check the rest of my emails. Maybe it is already there. I have not been on the computer for a while.