Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Official

Well the moment we've all been waiting for and in some cases dreading, Brian got his tickets yesterday and will fly out to Doha on Sunday the 22nd. This sure makes it more real. I'm so going to miss him. And I know so will the girls.

We've been going through clothes, toys, books etc and giving them to a company that helps kids in need. Maya was so grown up this morning and went through all of her toys and books and made the decision to give a bunch of things to the kids that need them. I have never been more proud of her.

3 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

You should be proud... What a big girl!!!

Diane said...

I am so sad that I did not make it to see you. Do you think Maya remembers us? I love her little comments, she has so much personality and always has.

Unknown said...

Wish it wasn't so far away but I a happy for you.