Monday, September 15, 2008

My Sweet Husband

I know I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I have no excuse. I even take pictures with ideas of posting them on our blog and never do it. Maya has been quite sick for the last 4 days. Her fever has been as high as 104. What a mess, so that is my excuse for the last few days at least.

The other day Brian had the girls out for some "Daddy-time" and gave me some "Mommy-time" anyway I was home cleaning house and had a chocolate craving. So I called Brian and asked him to bring home a little something. This is what he brought home.



Well, let me give you a little perspective on the size....



Yes those are my hands holding the candy bar. Brian thought he was pretty clever bringing that home. I know what you are thinking...Did she eat the whole thing? No it took the 4 of us many days to consume it. It was really good chocolate. Too good in fact. Mommy will never buy another one or I may eat the whole thing in one setting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one huge chocolate bar. I am sure I could have consumed it myself.

Unknown said...

I would have eaten it, by myself, in one day, actually in 15 minutes. Where can I get one?