Saturday, December 13, 2008

Answer to the Question.....

Did Gemma ever grow hair? Well yes and no. It is funny to look back at pictures of Maya and look at Gem now. Maya had so much hair and we've just been waiting and waiting for Gem's hair. Well it is still light (Brian is waiting for the results of the paternity test) and curly. We had to take this picture against the white wall to even be able to see it!



At least she has come a long way from this! Do any of you still blame me for shaving her head? Thanks for the assist on that Talya!

2 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Somehow I missed this post the other day when I was on your blog... Glad to see she is getting hair. I can't believe how light it is!

Unknown said...

Gemma really is getting hair. I was expecting it to be dark like Maya's