Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big Girl Bed

I am committed to potty training Gemma. Unfortunately she is totally against this. But alas I continue to make "preparations". I read a book the other day and it suggested that you move your child out of the crib so that if they need to go potty in the night, they can. So of course I ran right out and got a toddler bed. I'm sure this sounds terrible but I'm sooooo over having a baby. I'm ready for big girls. Gem was super excited as the bed has Dora on it. She had a hard time getting to sleep last night with her new found freedom. Maya was less than pleased with her constant getting out of bed.

This is what I found this afternoon during her naptime. Yes I sat there on her floor watching her slowly fall out of bed so I could get a good picture. Is that wrong?




And of course this posting would not be complete without Maya's reinactment of events.

1 comments:

Saundra said...

I miss them so much!