Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Improving Doha

Please forgive the quality of this video. I was not looking at it because I was driving. I know not the safest thing in the world, but I'm always by myself when I drive this route. I saw this about a month ago and was just amazed. I've edited this to cut it down to post but in the unedited version, I count 43 things. (I'm sure if I was a mother of boys I would know what to call them.) The original video was 1 minute long and I was driving 60 kph, so you can do the math at how many they had in such a small space. Maybe this will only be amusing/amazing to me and Brian but this is how we improve the infrastructure of the city Doha Style!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow were any of them working? Just ask Dylan and Ethan what to call them. They can tell you!

Monica Ash said...

Dylan says most of them are backhoes the rest are building tractors. Crazy...

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

That makes me laugh...

Kim Ponte said...

That is the crazy thing. ALL of them were working. A guy in each one.