Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Eggs!





Unfortunately Easter is NOT a big holiday in the Middle East. Hopefully the Easter Bunny brings loads of sweets cause there isn't much to find here. I have not been able to find egg dye either Easter we've been here but I did manage to find a egg stamping kit that I had in the decorations bin. Added some water to the dried out pads and it worked OK. Not what I wanted for my girls but we have to make do. They got tired of the stamps and decided finger painting was the best option. If you are out and about and see some dye after Easter please pick some up for me or we will be in the same situation next year.

4 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

I'll have to hit the day after Easter sale for you and buy some. Ü

Monica Ash said...

You know food coloring and a little vinegar and you have an egg dye. That is what we did last year when we couldn't get any egg dye kits.

Kim Ponte said...

We can't get food coloring here! Believe it or not.

Unknown said...

It is amazing what you can come up with when you have to. I am sure the girls had lots of fun.