Wednesday, November 19, 2008

#9

I told Brian Lezlie would get it in a heartbeat! I wasn't at all surprised to see her answer before I even shut off my computer to go to bed. I hadn't thought about the teenage factor over at the Oswald household so I guess Lezlie is lucky she carries her computer strapped to her body. Has anyone else noticed that she is so addicted to my blog that she is neglecting her own? Some pictures of those cuties please!!!

Are you ready for a 2fer? Here it is, you have to get both correct. Don't worry they are very easy. Good Luck!

9 comments:

Monica Ash said...

SUBWAY!!!!!

Monica Ash said...

Baskin Robins!

Monica Ash said...

now who is addicted? I didn't read just wrote so I had to add the second one after. HE HE. I was afraid Lezlie was laying in wait...

Anonymous said...

I don't even stand a chance against you guys! And yet, I keep trying! :)

Unknown said...

My gosh! Are you guys on your computer constantly!

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Good job, Monica!

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

This one was made for Monica, seeing how it was posted at 3:00 in the morning, our time. Ü

Unknown said...

I need to check my computer more often. You guys are really competitive. I got the subway one right away but I did not get Baskin Robins.

Saundra said...

Oh my, everyone is so much faster than me! I have the internet in my house now so maybe I'll be able to stand a chance.