Monday, November 3, 2008

This is my....



While we are doing everything we can to embrace the local culture we still want to hold on to our roots. We have decided to have a real down home Thanksgiving. I searched and searched and finally found a 25 pound Turkey. I wont tell you what it cost! Unfortunately I had no place to put it, so we bought a chest freezer! So this is my new freezer, this is my big old turkey! Yahoo. Did I mention I also found fresh cranberries! Things are coming together!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You got a turkey and a freezer for Thanksgiving. Good job. Have you noticed you need to up date your blog? It still says you live in Los Alamos. We are living Okinawa to go home this morning. We have had a wonderful time. We hate to leave.

Unknown said...

Fresh cranberries? :) Will they still be fresh?

Kim Ponte said...

The cranberries are in the freezer. That is how we bought them on Kwaj. I figure it will work here too!

Diane said...

We will miss seeing you at Thanksgiving. I love your pictures. Maya is so grown up. Hi to Brian for us.