Monday, November 3, 2008

Mother of the Year

Please send my Mother of the Year award to 123 child abuse lane.



Believe it or not, it actually looks much worse in person. How did it happen you ask? She fell this morning and scraped her cheek on the side of the house. The forehead? Well, I dropped her. Yes, I dropped her. Please no comments I feel bad enough all ready.

Lezlie was giving me a hard time about not posting to my blog. Well now you know why I don't. These are the things I try to hide from my friends and family. I am a horrible mother. The other one looks fine. Her abuse is mental.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about Gemma's injuries. Accidents happen so do not blame yourself.

Roseanne said...

BABABHAHAHAHHa

Sorry, I know she probably cried. But it's better to laugh. Besides, she looks so happy amid the bruises. hahahhaah