Saturday, November 29, 2008

The End Has Come

This game was lots of fun for us hope it was for you too. I tell you I have a new respect for Lezlie. If I wasn't related to her, I would wonder if she was arabic. I really thought TCBY was going to be a hard one needing lots of hints. How does she do it? She deserves a fabulous prize.

Congratulations to Lezlie for winning the game and to Jackie for being the runner up!

We had a real nice Thanksgiving today. We ended up having store bought frozen pie but it all turned out great. It is so nice to be surrounded with friends when you can't be with your family.

Loving you all from across the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
That was so much fun! (Even though I wasn't very good at it!) Sorry to see it come to an end.... (yeah, so I was always slow to post on the contest, but the first to post when it ends. Howz that?)

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Wahooo!!! That really was fun. THanks for the good time.

And no, I'm not arabic, but I have sure memorized a lot of the letters in their alphabet during the course of this. Ü

Thanks again!

Unknown said...

I sure enjoyed the contest even though I was always late checking the computer. I think you should still post pictures once in a while just so we can see the varity of American businesses there. Dad and I were the first ones to guess once. That's good for us.

Andersen Family said...

Sorry it took me so long to thank you. I really enjoyed the game. It was a ice release from my hectic life. Now that the semester is over I can breath. Thanks again it was a lot of fun.