Friday, May 29, 2009

Vienna

We spent the day in Vienna yesterday. Once again the girls were really good. We sent to the Strombrunn Palace. We spent 5 hours there and still didn't see everything. They had a play place for the children and a zoo on the palace grounds. What an amazing place. Maya did announce that I was not the perfect mother (what a surprise is she just now figuring that out?) and she was no longer my kid. When I told her I understood and kissed her goodbye and wished her luck on her quest to find the perfect mother she decided I would be OK to stay with while she looked for her. Lucky me. What do I do when she figures out that Oba is the perfect mother and wants to stay with her? Humm must cancel trip to Utah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) what did you do to lose your perfect mother status?

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

I'm still waiting for pictures!