Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun Trip

Wow, we had a great trip. But it is also great to come home. I can't believe we will only be here for 6 days until the girls and I have to do it all over again but 3 times longer. Someone kill me! Where is Saundra when I need her? She is what made it bearable when we came here last summer. Oh well.

Posted a bunch of pics on the slide show. Make sure to hover with your cursor over the pic so you can see the captions. Then you will know why there is a pic of the Burger King drive thru menu. Can I get one of those in my kids meal?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun! The trip of a lifetime! I wonder how many people pull in to BK with screaming kids, wishing they could get something a little harder! :)

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Glad you guys had such a great trip. We are sure looking forward to seeing you!