Thursday, July 30, 2009

Playhouse

I'm posting this mainly to blow Monica's mind. (She doesn't think I do anything with a sewing machine!) Anyway, we have this really strange place under our stairs in the living room/dining room. It is basically wasted space so I made it into the kids play place when we moved in. They keep asking me to hang blankets and things so they can have a fort in there. So that got my wheels turning. I decided to try to make that space into a playhouse. It was cuter and better sewn in my mind, but I made it for them out of love. Now onto the other side....


5 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

I am TRULY impressed!

Monica Ash said...

I am now questioning all I once that to be true..... Awesome job!

Saundra said...

Ahhh that is so cute! What a great use of that space...and now when Maj and Gem fight under the stairs you can ignore them more easily, lol.

Unknown said...

Great job Kim. It looks so cute. I bet the girls are having a lot of fun playing in there. Who said you cannot sew?

meg.. said...

I love it! Great job Kim.