Sunday, August 9, 2009

So that is what that drain is for...


We have been inside for quite a while. Temp got up to 118 again today. Miserable! So I'm looking and looking for things to do with the kids inside. I got a sand and water table but they didn't have any sand today so I figured we could just do it in the kitchen sans sand. After all there is a drain in the floor. What else could that possibly be for? I think by the time we were done (2 hours later) there was about 5 gallons of water on the floor apparently the drain isn't in the lowest part of the floor. I'm starting to think this is not what that drain is for. But I had some happy kids. Worth the mess? You bet.

3 comments:

Monica Ash said...

I let my boys have a full on water fight in the bathroom. I thought that was what the drain in the floor was for...

Unknown said...

I loved having a drain in bathroom floors of our houses in Okinawa. I bet the girls had a ball. Sometimes keeping kids entertained is worth a little mess.

Unknown said...

Lol. Kids grow up so fast it's worth a little mess everyonce in a while :)Thats awesome