Monday, April 13, 2009

Installment 3

I am now 3 1/2 hours in on day 2. I've had to remove all sharp objects from the house to keep me from hurting myself or those that I love. (just kidding those that don't know me well, I would never hurt myself Ü) I've stopped using the word peepee and have started using the word my mother hates. It also starts with a "p". Maya has gone from my sweet little helper to telling her sister that she hates little girls that pee all over. I'm afraid that if given a chance Judyfe would flee the house. She has started keeping the mop at arms reach. I desperately need CHOCOLATE but have none in the house. Can't leave the house to get chocolate due to the potty training. Wait, there is the kids Easter candy...... Hummmm. Is there a two day spa I could check into here? Did Nikki really do this 5 times? Did Mom do this 6? Were they as crazy as I am right now? I think we are on our 9th pair of panties. But I loose track....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you know that any mother who is about to potty train her child always stocks up on chocolate?