Monday, April 13, 2009

Potty Training Part 2

I'm not going to lie to you, yesterday was rough. I think if I would have taken the time to write an update last night I would have told you I was ready to quit. But I'm refreshed and renewed this morning.

Yesterday, she would not go in the potty at all. We did manage to get about 1 tablespoon in the potty chair around 5 pm. I think I'm going to have to have all of my carpets cleaned when this is over. She has now been up for 1 1/2 hours and has yet to go potty. Did I mention that she has had an entire sippy cup of milk? How is she holding it all in? I guess that is all part of the training isn't it. Control. She is happy in her Dora panties. I did tell her that if she peepeed on Dora she would cry. Is that horrible or what? Well she is doing a nice little dance right now all while telling me her panties are dry. Maybe today will be better.....

0 comments: