Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Little Comedian

I wanted to see how high Gemma could count so I asked her to count as high as she could. She looked at me with this devious grin and began to count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11. I said, sweetie, did you forget 9? She got this silly grin on her face and said 7 ate 9! and dissolved into uncontrollable giggles.

A bit of explanation.... I am so SICK to death of listening to Dora, The Backyardigans and Laurie Berkner (Sorry Laurie!) in the car, so I started looking for new kids music. One of my all time favorite bands is the Bare Naked Ladies. I saw on Itunes that they had put out a kids album so I didn't even listen to it, I just bought it. Fun for mommy, fun for the kids. I love this album. The first song is all about how 7 ate 9. If you have a chance to pick up the album I highly recommend it. We are currently in our 5th week of Dora and Backyardigans ban. Laurie you are back on the playlist!

3 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

Haha! What a character!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Gemma, you are way to smart for YOUR own good.