Monday, March 22, 2010

That Maya!

Maya says the funniest things sometimes. I often wonder where she learns these words from. Here are some examples:

This morning at breakfast I gave them a new cup that has a flip up lid. Maya couldn't get hers open so I showed her how to flip it up. Gem was a little too aggressive with hers and pulled the lid off. I told them not to worry the lids come off it is not broken. Maya told her sister to, "be really careful with yours so you don't break it. Mine is much harder to open so I have to manhandle it!"

Manhandle?

Two days ago I gave them bagels with cream cheese for breakfast. Mayas response? "Mom, these bagels are divine, no, exquisite!

Divine?

Exquisite?

Where does she get these words?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to have your hands full with Maya being to smart for your own good.

Jessi said...

Ha ha ha that is awesome! Go ahead and tell Maya that she just made my day! :)